- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, CareCredit) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Countryside Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 or 12 monthly installments, depending on the total amount owed. You can apply for CareCredit from the privacy of your own home by phone (800-365-8295) or online: www.carecredit.com. We can also help you apply for the CareCredit program at our clinic, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 or 12 Months (depending on amount)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.